Would a mascot be considered if it was of a black man? No. So don’t use us.
We aren’t your redskins, and stop trying to defend your racist mascot by saying you respect our rich culture and our ability to fight and survive.
I want to live simply. I want to sit by the window when it rains and read books I’ll never be tested on. I want to paint because I want to, not because I’ve got something to prove. I want to listen to my body, fall asleep when the moon is high and wake up slowly, with no place to rush off to. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I just want to be, boundless and infinite.
But you can’t. Humanity imposes artificial restraints on itself because it has an innate need to be governed. We need order. We need logic. Even if you do attain your “boundless” life you still will grow restless for lack of a personal purpose. The only way you can be truly boundless is through death.
I never understood why some guys are inclined to think less of a girl if she sleeps with him “easily.”
She’s not the only one doing the sex.
You are also doing the sex.
YOU ARE ALSO DOING THE SEX.
HOW CAN YOU JUDGE HER FOR DOING THE SEX WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE SEX ALSO.
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
WHY, IT’S A MOTHERFUCKING INTERROBANG.
Not only does it have a sweet-ass name, but it’s a fucking amazing piece of punctuation.
Does your teacher bitch at you for using a “?” and a “!”? Well then, this is the thing for you! YOU JUST PULL THIS BITCH OUT, AND WIPE THE GRIN OFF THAT MOTHER-FUCKER’S FACE. Watch as their mind is blown that you’re using famous punctuation from the NINETEEN SIXTIES.
True. Fucking. Facts. This glorious character was invented by Martin K. Spekter in 1962. That’s right, even its creator had a bad-ass name.
BUT. ALAS. THIS MIND-BLOWING, ELEPHANT ORGASMING PUNCTUATION NEVER GOT TO BE DECLARED “OFFICIAL”. That’s why it doesn’t show up in all your fancy ass computer fonts.
SO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY‽ I SAY WE BRING BACK THE INTERROBANG. USE IT WHEN YOU CAN. SPREAD THE WORD. RE-BLOG THIS SHIT.
This post gave my dad and I a $50 gift card at a trivia game once.
because no one else knew what an interrobang was.
You really can learn things on tumblr.
my teacher taught us about these last year and it was p rad
WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT OFFICIAL
I NEED THIS IN MY FUCKING LIFE
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anybody else to feel like that
Seizures can be scary, but it’s actually very easy and simple to do the right thing. Please read and reblog, thank you!
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)
Also it helps clean off animal bones. Just soak them in H2O2 for a while and they’ll be easier to clean. Bonus: they also turn really white.